Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Post

I have finally sat down and figured out how to put multiple photos onto a slide show. I know I needed to learn before baby comes because I am sure there will be many pictures to post. The slide show mostly consists of pictures of our house after requests from English friends to see where it is we now live. We had a wonderful Christmas up in Chattanooga, but are back now in Birmingham really just waiting for baby. We saw the doctor on Thursday and he said I have made some progress so who knows when this little one will come. We will keep all of you updated. We hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and we wish you a very happy New Year!

2 comments:

TMB said...

yeah!!!! thanks for all the pictures. your house is absolutely adorable!! and meg you look so beautiful. i cannot wait to meet baby wingfield. we will be praying for a safe and easy labor and delivery for both baby and mama...

The Morrisons said...

What a beautiful home! You look great, Meg. I can't wait to meet this little one. If you need anything, please let us know. Hopefully, we will make it to Birmingham soon for a visit.