Monday, February 11, 2008

Bath time with Daddy

The other night Alder had his first bath with his Daddy. He absolutely loved the water and was completely relaxed. I am sure it feels rather comforting since he lived in fluid for 9 months. He is such a joy. I just melt watching him and Jared together. Jared is a wonderful father and such a great help. So far Alder is proving to be a good baby. He sleeps well at night only waking once to feed. He nurses great and I love this time we have together. The daytime is proving to be a little more challenging as he does not like taking his naps. He would rather stay awake and I guess see the world going on around him. He can keep himself awake literally for hours. I wonder what this means as far as what type of person he will be someday?


No comments: