Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy 18 Months Big Boy!



Alder is already 18 months. I know everyone says it, but the time really has flown by. There have surely been days that were long and nights at the beginning that were even longer, but these last 18 months have been wonderful. Alder is a very excitable, funny, loud, intense, and loving child. He sees the world in black and white. He loves his new brother without any jealousy. Alder is Mommy's little helper already and gets great joy out of doing so. His favorite person in the world is Dada and their wrestling matches are a joy to watch. Alder is saying a few words and his late attempt in talking leaves him frustrated most of the time. He says Ally (our dog), teddy (his bear), "nope," and maybe car. No Mama or Dad yet. I am not worried he doesn't talk as I did not speak until I was 2. He weighed in today at 26 lbs. and the height I did not get b/c of the screaming newborn.

Happy 18 months little boy!

No comments: