Monday, September 28, 2009



I rarely post anything other than pictures of my sweet boys, but I may start changing things up. For the last two fall/winter seasons I have been pregnant...yes, I know. So, I am on the hunt for clothes without out elastic in the waist and tops that aren't made with a lot of extra fabric in the front. The other day I was at Wal-Mart (as this is the ONLY store in this small town to shop in...yes, I know) and I got a little side tracked. I ended up over in the clothing department and found these shirts. They are $7. Yep..$7 dollars! I got four of them. They have these cute little tucks on the shoulders and are made out of organic cotton and bamboo. They are wonderful. I could have used an extra small (which I do not think they make) but the small(4-6) fits fine and will probably shrink up a bit if I wash them on hot the first go around. There is nothing real fancy about them, but I need basic tops for layering and lets face it....I stay at home with my children and I often find myself with God only knows what on my clothes. So, I thought I'd share my cute little find. Go out and getcha some.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i picked up a few of these today!