Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Demopolis Times | Wingfield on exhibit at BWWMH







I am so proud of my hubby for his photography and being asked to display his work in our local hospital. The exhibit will last for three months and a beautiful reception was given in his honor on Sunday. The exhibit expands down the front hallway of the hospital which stretches about 120 feet and he has hung 56 photos in all. Jared is very humbled by this whole experience as he has never thought of himself as a artist. The pictures are from the reception on Sunday and the article below is from the front page of todays paper. Click to read.
Demopolis Times | Wingfield on exhibit at BWWMH

Shared via AddThis

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

I still think my submission was better than Joseph's.....I mean...what is Leadership Today anyhow?
-JDY