Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brothers at Play, Plasma Cars, and Organ Music


Alder and Kingston seem to play well together but the two of them certainly have their moments. Like this past week, for example, when we were at the park. I was talking to a couple other moms and I looked over when I heard my boys fussing. I looked over just in time to see Alder and Kingston completely gripped onto each other in anger and frustration and then the two of them proceeded to tackle each other to the ground. They landed in dirty, water fountain, run-off, covered in mud, and tears. I could not help but laugh to myself as I realized that this will happen over and over again in their relationship as they grow up...I just did not think it would happen this soon. Boys will be boys. I think the other mothers looked on in horror. Horror at the sheer anger and wrestling that took place between my 2 year old and my 1 year old OR horror at my very relaxed response, I am not sure. 
Anyways, we took this video tonight of Alder pushing Kingston on the plasma car and the two of them enjoying it immensely. The plasma cars are great and if you are looking for a toy for any child under the age of 8 the plasma car is where it is at. Check here for more info. We had just gone on a hike, eaten take-out, and listening to our weekly Sunday organ music (yes, my husband is kind of dorky in this way) so you'll hear that in the background of the video. If you are dorky too, then you can click here and stream incredible organ music anytime. We do love listening to it as a family and it brings back so many memories for Jared and I from our time of living in England. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: