Monday, December 20, 2010

In front of the Christmas Tree....Take One.

 Yesterday morning I thought I would try to take some pictures of them in front of our tree before church. As you will see I was only semi-successful. 



 Do you like Alder's outfit? I love the smocked shorts outfit made by a dear friend years ago and passed down to us. Yes, he does look like he could go yodeling in the Swiss mountains, but precious nonetheless. He insisted on wearing his wellies to church. What can I say?
















By the last few shots I had bribed them with two jelly beans each....can you tell? 
Ha. 

2 comments:

TMB said...

Of course there are no better shoes for the yodeling outfit than green, frog wellies!! Perfection!

He's amazing. King King is pretty awesome too!

We miss you!

Anonymous said...

only semi successful? pshhh
those are precious!!