Sunday, May 13, 2007

Maya's Circus Party!!!





For those of you who do not know, I have had the great privilege to be a nanny for the amazing Branfoot family. Chloe and Crispin have three wonderful children...Maya, now 6, Leila, 3, and Wilford (Wilf), 7 months. It has been a real treat to be a part of their family day in and day out. I have learned more than I could ever put in words and I am sure I will be a better mother because of this experience. The Branfoots will surely be a part of our lives forever.
Today was Maya’s 6th Birthday Party! She requested to have a circus themed party and I was asked to come and be the face-painter. I don’t know how well I faired as far as my artistic abilities, but all the kids loved it and so did I. Here are a few pictures to enjoy. Lots of love, Meg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious Meg! They are so cute!