Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter and Etc.



Happy (late) Resurrection Day to everyone! It took me a bit to post these Easter pictures. We had a great day with wonderful worship at church and fellowship with our dear friends the Martins that afternoon for lunch. The day before my brother and his friends along with my Mom came through town on their way home from the beach after spring break(mostly so my Mom could see and hold Alder, but she claimed it was a potty break). Yes, my Mom took 8 teenage boys to the beach with another friend of hers and survived. She swears she had a great time and that they all behaved themselves...or so she thinks. Spring has officially sprung and the flowers, weather, and fresh smell are just lovely. I am so thrilled winter is over. Love to all.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Hey.. let me know how the dip turns out!! Jamey is for sure going to Ole Miss... Houston still on for there? We need to make sure they meet. I promise they look like they could be related when I saw your latest post..Keep me posted on the house front.
Traci

Traci said...

Jennie told me yesterday that the Stapp's are moving to a different house....thoughts on that one????

Traci said...

Ok, when you call me backI don't know if I'll have any new info or not. Heard at Bunkp last night that there may already be a 3-way swap in place for houses we spoke of.....who knows if any or all is true...