Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wild Hair


Well last week on my birthday I decided to chop my hair off. Never in my life have I had such short hair, been so impulsive, and loved such a rash decision. It is great. I love it short...partly so Alder's spit up doesn't gets in it anymore, but mostly I think I love it because its just totally different. When the stylist cut around 6 inches off I did not even have one ounce of "mourning." I guess its true what people say about having a baby and cutting your hair off. All to say that several friends and some family have requested to see pictures. I took this by myself and I feel very vain putting a picture of me on the blog, but know I am not and this was the best I could do.

3 comments:

allison said...

Love it! No surprise you that it looks great on you. :)

TMB said...

it's so cute!! i want to see it in person!! ;)

xo

katie said...

love it!! how are y'all? we miss you - even though we are in the same town! what's the latest on the move?