Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Alder and Ally for the first time the other day were actually playing together on the front porch while I was out there talking with our painter. They played and played tug of war with some paper bag and I thought it would not really last long enough for me to run inside and get my flip video, but they kept playing and I was able to capture the last part of it. By the time I was recording though Ally had had enough and wanted to take the bag for herself and shred it to pieces in the yard. Of course whenever you get your camera or video camera out children/pets are inevitably more interested in you and the black thing in your face. Anyways, thought it was funny. Ally is great with children and always has been, but with Alder she is especially gentle and kind.


No comments: