Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I dare you..

So I often do not single people out on this thing (or write anything real deep) but its worth sharing this quote I found. It speaks volumes to me right now as I try to "recover" from a rather horribly wonderful last year.
I had the great privilege of getting to know this girl named Tyler in college. She is creative, mysterious, fun, passionate, quietly powerful, and overwhelmed by the greatness of our Lord. It was only recently that I realized she had a blog. We've grown apart some due to distance and my early leave from college to marry; as you do, but what a joy it is to keep up with her from time to time. She is getting married next month and we are thrilled for her. Anyways... the quote at the top of her blog is convicting, helpful, and moving. I thought I would share.

"DARE I REALLY LET GOD BE TO ME ALL THAT HE SAYS HE WILL BE?" OSWALD CHAMBERS

Dare I? Dare you?
What would life then look like for us...if we did just that?

1 comment:

Tyler Asbury said...

Meg! Thank you for the kind words! I am sad we don't get to see each other hardly ever but i do love the times we do! We hope to see you at the wedding so the men can meet! Love to you!