Monday, December 1, 2008

THE SURPRISES OF LIFE



If you can read what Alder has written on his shirt then good for you. If not, I'll tell you. It says "I'm a big brother!" That's right...we are expecting baby number two in late May! We were shocked to find this out, but joyous to have a new little one in the family. What a wonderful gift this little one will be. Alder and this baby will be a close 16 months apart. I am now taking applications for free nanny help...anyone, anyone??? I am 14 weeks and feel great. Hopefully all will continue to go well with the pregnancy and that I will be delivered of a healthy little baby.
I pray that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

2 comments:

Tyler Asbury said...

yay Meg! Im so excited for yall!

TMB said...

yeah!!

[i have been keeping my lips sealed bc i didn't know if the word was out yet...]

we are so excited for you all! this little one will be blessed to have wonderful parents and a precious big brother!
miss you...
xoxo