Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dada Comparison




The first picture is Jared when he was a newborn and the second one is Kingston. We think they look so much alike. It is so fun to play the "who do they look like?" game. Alder looked just like my newborn baby pictures and has turned out looking a lot like me and my brother Houston, but people constantly comment on how Alder looks like Jared as well. I mean go figure....they are going to look like both of us after all, right? I mean that is the point. :)

3 comments:

The Morrisons said...

Congrats!! You are going to love having two boys so close. Mine (while there is some bickering here and there) love each other to pieces. They are best buds, and I know they will be for life. Kingston is beautiful and yes, looks a ton like Jared. Hope the next few days are good and that you can rest. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about the new baby.

Unknown said...

that's amazing! they look so much alike! can't wait to meet him in a week!

Adrienne said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. What a precious baby!