Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wingfield Beach Trip

We had a wonderful beach trip with the whole Wingfield family at Grayton Beach. The house was perfect for all 21 of us, the food delicious, and the fellowship priceless. My sweet sister-n-law Beth is a terrific photographer and since I just had a baby and cannot seem to get my pictures downloaded from the beach (which are not that great anyways) I am going to just send you to her blog (double click on the title of this post) so you can ooooo and ahhhh over all the precious children. There are 11 grandchildren now in total for June and Jackson. The kids had a wonderful time playing with each other, exploring the beach, and swimming in the pool.
I will echo what Beth said...that is a great gift to be a part of this wonderful family.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like so much FUN! Can we sign up for the Wingfield family trip next year?