Friday, October 15, 2010

Our recent Chattanooga visit

My two wonderful sister-n-laws and me. We are all pregnant. Les is due anyday now really, Beth is due the first of Nov. and I am due in mid-March. Its not a great picture due to the shadows of the leaves on our faces, but I figured it was the last time we all 3 would be pregnant together. All 3 of us DO NOT know what we are having so we are all very excited to find out what this next "bumper crop" of Wingfield cousins will be. I think we all think it would be super fun if all 3 of us had girls. But it seems like Wingfield men cannot produce anything but cute, wonderful, smelly, and crazy boys. I guess having 10 Wingfield boy cousins would be pretty fun too!
We went to the Zoo with cousins and my boys (who don't seem to get out much) were amazed at the animals, especially the gorilla. Can you see Kingston making the gorilla/monkey sound with his mouth? It is currently his favorite animal sound to make besides growling when you ask him, "what does Joe Joe (my Dad) say?" So strange. 



This is Kingston and Joe Joe on our way out the door for church. For the most part I look at Kingston and think, "who in the world do you look like?" To be honest, it stumps me on a daily basis and the stark difference of appearances between my children still stump me as well. But, I do think people are right when they say Kingston looks a lot like his Joe Joe. 
This is Alder and KeeKee drinking a special hot chocolate together at Cracker Barrel. It is Alder's new favorite thing to do when we got to Chattanooga. We have only been the last two times when have visited and have been to one ever before or since, but Alder talks about Cracker Barrel like it is a little piece of heaven. I guess it may have something to do with getting hot chocolate, pegs that sit on the table that can be used as swords, the toy section, and the line of rocking chairs. Who knows!

We also visited the Aquarium with cousins and Yaya. Yaya is always up for taking the boys and me to the Aquarium and it is only made more fun when we have several cousins come too.

Wilder, 2 Alder, 2 Teddy, 4 Shaw, 3 and Kingston, 1

Yaya with some of her "boys"

The boys trying their hardest to touch the "no-touch" sting rays. 

Alder enjoying the Carasouel one day. Kingston not so sure.

Kingston getting his 23rd haircut. Ok, really its only been like 7 haircuts but the kid is only like 16 months. He has such a mop of hair. Aunt Judy, the wonderful stylist, said one time when someone asked, "Judy, how does Kingston do when you cut his hair since he is so such a baby." She replied, "Well, you know, its a lot easier now that he can hold his head up." Pretty funny Aunt Judy. Yes, I think Kingston's first haircut was before he had complete head control. 





This is Kingston starring at the huge model train thingy at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo. We went one morning with my Mom and it was such a low-key and quiet little outing for the boys. They loved it and Alder really enjoyed the ride on the electric trolley. He was the Conductor's little helper. 


We love visiting Chattanooga! 



No comments: