Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorely Behind and Welcome to October

Well, I am finally back to the blog after a long break. I have uploaded tons and tons of pics from the last part of the summer and from September. Jared has fully recovered from his surgery and we are glad to have Daddy back to normal. I feel like I have turned a corner with this pregnancy and that I am walking once again among the living. I have energy in the afternoons, I can swallow without wanting to throw-up, and I am overall a nicer person. I am sure those close to me are thrilled. Thank you dear family and friends for your patience with me during this time. 
We are welcoming Fall with open arms and loving the beautiful weather. We are outside most of the day playing and playing. We just got back from Chattanooga last Thursday with a bounty of wonderful gourds and pumpkins and pansies to adorn our house with. Thanks Mom for all of it! It has made the outside look so "harvesty." (I realize that this is not a word, but I love making new words. This is defiantly a Megism. :))
Anyways, I have posted the pictures of us going to the nursery to gather our pumpkins and thought I'd share. October is my favorite month (October and April actually tie).
Happy Wednesday!







No comments: