Friday, April 8, 2011

Houston AND the Ninth Floor trailer




Well its going to be awhile before I can post the trailer for my brother's movie. 
It appears that there are some copyright concerns, etc., etc., etc. 
He has been advised to enter it into some more film festivals around the country and so it is ill advised to post it to a public domain before then. 
All to say, I think that is a pretty good sign that he has done well with this film and just may have a future in filmmaking/acting. 
If you are a friend of mine on Facebook, you can see it on my wall or even ask Houston Settle to be your friend. He may just say, "yes!" :) 
No, don't hesitate asking him because I know that we wants a lot of people to see the trailer as it helps "get" the movie out there. 

Happy Friday to you! 


No comments: