Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lee and Charlie's Wedding

In late July I was privileged to be apart of Lee Ade and Charlie Stout's wedding. These two I have know for the longest time. Charlie and I grew up down the street from each other and Lee and I have been dear friends since 7th grade. Lee and Charlie dated almost 10 years before getting married on July 19th. For most of those years it was a long distance relationship and I think all of us that know them are so amazed at their committment to one another. It was a great weekend seeing old friends and Lee was a most beautiful bride. I enjoyed the laughter, stories, and hearing everyone's hopes for the future. It is a special thing... those relationships from high school. I feel blessed that so many of my close friends now are ones that I made back then.

No comments: