Monday, April 20, 2009

Recent Alder Videos



Alder is now just learning to walk but continues to crawl about 80% of the time. He loves water and especially the hose. This Elmo sprinkler he was not so sure about. Alder is also trying to talk. He just babbles away (you can hear it in the second video) and bless his heart you can see his frustration with not being able to tell us exactly what he is thinking. I am just enjoying this time though when those sweet little sounds come out and he is looking right at you as he "talks" (thinking that I understand) because once he starts talking all that babbling will be gone forever. The crawling I am tired of though! I am ready for this boy to walk. I am so pregnant now that its so hard to carry him all the time.






Yesterday Alder got to try out his new wellies for the first time. He had a ball. Alder just loved the dirty dirty water in all the ditches.

No comments: