Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday Night Excitement and Springtime Nakedness





We all just about flip when Friday afternoon finally arrives and Dada comes home from work and we get him all to ourselves for the whole weekend. Alder tells me that he cannot wait to "hvee Dada all day" and "hvee Dada's pancakes." It really is a wonderful thing to have such a wonderful husband and father except for the facial hair he has grown, but we won't talk about that. Ok, currently, my husband is sporting a wretched beard and a horrid mustache. He calls it a "rollie finger" mustache and seems rather proud of his accomplishment. I mean, really? Anyways, we have basically been living outside for the past several weeks and this also means that there has been some serious nudity going on North Main. Boys just love to be naked. What can I say?
If you look closely and squint hard, you'll be able to see my hubby's horrid facial hair. Boy do I love that man though!

No comments: