Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Scrumptious Dinner

I am still editing and uploading my Easter/Chattanooga visit pictures and hopefully will get those up soon. 
But I wanted to share one of my hubby's favorite dinner recipes. It comes from the Chattanooga Junior League Cookbook and its super simple to make, at least my modified version is. It originally says to saute the chicken breasts, flip them over, then remove from pan, saute other ingredients, and then return them into the pan to finish cooking. I just cannot stand over the stove like this will little ones at my feet, so I saute the chicken, added the remaining ingredients, and then stick it in the oven. I covered it with foil though to keep it moist and cooked it on 350 degrees for 30 mins. There is no sub for the sherry and I always add a little more W. sauce and sherry than it calls for. Chicken Simplicity is simply delicious. 

No comments: