Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rebecca

This beautiful woman is my dearest friend. She is wise, patient, generous, full of love, quiet, calm spirited, and a wonderful mother and wife. We could not be more opposite from each other. Rebecca is full of grace and virtuous in every way. I am blessed to have such a dear friend. She is wife to an amazingly Godly man, who has an out-of-this world testimony and if I was not falling asleep (I slept a total of an hour and  half) as I write this I would share it with you. I WILL be back with that story.  
Erik is also a gifted doctor who just delivered their 8th child this morning at 3:33 am. That is right...8 children! I was there through the whole process and was able to take some wonderful pictures of Rebecca, Erik, and their beautiful, healthy baby boy. 
What a blessing it is the gift of children! Praise be to the Lord for such gifts! I honestly think of my little boys like that every single day. Maybe it because I tried for months to get pregnant or I see how (through the life of my Down Syndrome brother) it is such a miracle to have a healthy child. I am so undeserving of such wonderful and "perfect" little boys. 
Thank you Lord for such rich blessings in my life and in Rebecca's. 


The 8th One.
Sterrett James 
8lbs. 1oz. 19 1/2 in. 
born May 19th at 3:33 am.

1 comment:

Darby said...

She sounds wonderful and PATIENT! 8 little ones, my goodness! What a blessing! Congrats to them on this little bundle of joy!!