Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy, Happy!

We have been without Internet for days and days and days. Literally it has felt like eternity and does that just sound pitiful? I have not posted in awhile because of it, but I thought I would post a couple of videos of us celebrating Jared's 29 years.
I have also included a video of the dance party that took place on Jared's birthday. We have dance parties almost every night so Jared's birthday was nothing out of the ordinary. We listen to so much music around here at night that Alder recently thanked God for Tom Petty when he prayed before dinner the other night. Alder's favorite right now is the "EveBillerBand" aka the Steve Miller Band and listening for the harmonica in the background of Bob Dylan songs. 
Funniest thing.
By the way, Kingston is just my love. He loves music as much as his brother Alder. You know, he may have red hair but at least he has got the moves going for him. 
***I posted this last night and then went into tell Jared so he could look at it and watch the videos. He thought this was halirious but pointed out that Kingston looks, well, a little special. I tend to agree, but that is what makes him so funny to me in the first place. He does like a low swaying back and forth when he dances...always. So odd.***


No comments: