Wednesday, February 16, 2011

As Big as a House AND My Funny Valentines

So here she or he is at 36 weeks. I have friends I never see that always ask for a "shot" of the baby belly. Its big I tell you! and scarily getting bigger by the day. Remember, I have over 9 lb. babies (Alder was 9 lbs. 8 oz. and Kingsers was 9 lbs. 2 oz.) so I still have a ways to go in growing an absurdly large belly. 
I am feeling great and bee bop along during the day until about 5-6 in the afternoon and then I start feeling like...I may just die. A hot bath tends to help reduce this feeling a bit and the wonderful foot rubs my hubby is giving me almost every night. Thanks babe!
We are all super excited around here for the arrival of this little one. Alder is constantly talking to my belly and asking where the baby's head is so he can "talk right into its ear." He thought that two good names would be "John" and "Peter Pan." Good ideas Alder. Kingston loves to just kiss and kiss my belly by pulling up my shirt and then laying his head on my belly for a bit. I love this time and I am having serious nesting urges. I will post of my productiveness later. 
I am happy to say we are finally better and eating regular foods, enjoying other people, the shining sun, the warm weather, and the joys of playing outside.
We had a Happy Valentine's Day with pink pancakes, cute little boys who I can still hold and kiss to my heart's content, and a special Valentine's cake we all are enjoying. 









No comments: