Friday, August 26, 2011

Golden

I spent last weekend with my dear friend Hadley that I have known since I was 12. She lives even further south than I do and is expecting her first baby in January. I am thrilled for her and went down with little Hudson in tow to spend the weekend with her and help her register for baby items. We had a ball. We laughed, we ate, talked about nursing, breast pumps, baby swings, cribs, ate some more, lounged on the sofa while her sweet hubby literally waited on us, got pedicures, and retold hilarious high school stories. I love her laugh and I had forgotten how contagious it was and how nice it is to be in the comfort of an old and dear friend like her. I took this picture of this beautiful needlepoint that hung in the room I slept in. You know, its really true. There really is nothing sweeter than an old friend.

I failed to get my camera out until Sunday morning right before I was going to leave. Hadley refused to let me take a picture of her, but Hudson thought she was still a beauty even at 7:00 in the morning. They had been making goo-goo eyes at each other all weekend. Those two have a sweet little bond. Check out a real picture of her out here and all of her awesome talents too! She rocks when it comes to all things graphic design. 


And here is Hudson big as ever and a complete cutie. He would smile at the Devil. He is so sweet and a real blessing to have. 

1 comment:

hadleybinion said...

Haha! Meg, how am I just now seeing this?! So funny. Gotta love my refusal of a picture at 7 am!:) I had a blast with you and Hudson. He is SO SO adorable and the perfect baby!! Thanks again for all of your help registering. What would I do without you? LOVE YOU!!!