Monday, May 2, 2011

Conrad Hudson: Day 52

He is a smiling boy. This is him smiling up at his KeeKee (my Mom). I am so grateful for him. He is unique and fun in his own little way. He loves to dig his toes into your stomach if you are holding him against your chest. He holds his head for such long periods of time looking curiously at the world around him. He loves to stretch backwards over my lap and reach his arms so far above his head. He is starting to coo and goo and laugh in his own way. He still loves to grunt like an old man and eats like a little piggy. He is 12lbs. 12 oz. and is 24 in. long. He is a big boy and falls into the 90th percentile for both height and weight. I love my little man. He seems to be very happy little one and we are so glad we get to love him.



1 comment:

lww. said...

meg! your little family is so so so precious! congratulations!