Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers that read our blog. 
I feel richly blessed at the close of this day. I love my little brood of chillens. I wish I could go on and on about mothers, and my mother, and Jared's mother, and how I find such joy in being a mother, but alas, I do not have the time tonight. I wonder how many grammar mistakes I just made in that sentence? Oops. 
It has been a busy and hectic day and we didn't really do anything of consequence. I mean, we didn't even make it to church. But that is where we live right now...the most uneventful day, is well, extremely eventful. It is chaos. Wonderful and noisy chaos.
I have a loving mother, a dedicated mother-n-law, and I love learning from both of them on how to be a better mother myself as well as learning from so many of my friends who are young mothers (and seasoned ones too) and especially my lovely sister-n-laws.     


Alder and my Mom laying together on family vacation a couple of years ago.

Yaya and Alder playing and laughing together


Jared and I the night we found out I was pregnant for the first time in the spring of "07 while living In England. We were so elated.



Me with my little one, Conrad Hudson. 

Loving on my little brood of three.
Dreamy. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great post- wonderful pics!!!!